Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Today is our lucky day

Well, after all the uncertainty of when and where I start my new job it turns out that I actually get a long weekend! Hip, hip, hooray! Don't know when I last had a three day weekend and this one works out to be nearly four (off at 8 am Friday and back to work at 1245 am on Tuesday). Even better, my daughter hit send to call me this morning, forgetting she had previously called the radio station last, and she ended up winning tickets to Randy Travis tonight. How's that for luck?

Still haven't figured out links and such but I did manage to post a button to commemorate my participating in MS3. I will attempt to get some pictures up this weekend. Have a nice day all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb. I just noticed that your name in the comments at my blog had a link attached, so I clicked and checked out your new blog. Congratulations.

Lori said...

Woohoo Deb! You rock! Heehee, a BLOG. Now you have to take lots of pics of your gorgeous knitting projects and post them for all to see. (People, this lady can knit!!!) Triple-good luck in your new employ!