Saturday, May 31, 2008

And the winner is .... !

This is about to be the world's shortest blogpost since I have been up 22 hours already but I did promise to do the drawing on May 31 so here goes. After entering all the comment leavers (is that a word?) into a spreadsheet and using a random number generator plucked randomly off the web, the winner is .... Danielle!!! also known on her blog as GrannyDani. Danielle, please drop me a line at stlwatrs "at" hotmail "dot" com. You know the drill, replace the words in parentheses with the appropriate symbols. You now have your choice of either Mountain Colors Bearfoot, Muskat mercerized cotton or a skein of Lane Borgosesia Cashwool. Let me know which one you want and how we can connect and I will be glad to get that out to you.

Thank you everyone for not only leaving comments on my blog but for doing such a good job on the Hat Quest. We already have over 70 hats!! We are going to make the goal for sure. That is just too cool!

G'night for now. More to report soon, just need to get some pics for the post.

2 comments:

danielle said...

Thank you so much! I replied to your ravelry email with my address...definitely choosing the Bearfoot! How exciting to win something!

Lori said...

Deb, how can you find the time necessary to knit? Okay, even better, how can you knit as much as you do? Needles of lightning! I also wanted to tell you I nominated yours as one of my Favorite Blogs. I forgot to tell people, and then Keith in Modesto let me know... and then some. So I'm telling you. And why did I pick you? Because I get hungry for creativity, so visit your blog where I can be a vicarious knitter! I love all the things you make, and each time I wonder, "When did she DO this???"