Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm Baa-aack

Well, kinda sorta. I can't believe how long it has been since I posted here. I guess that's what you call falling off the bandwagon in a big way. I have still been knitting (tons of hats for both Kristy and to send back to my daughter in Jersey) and staying busy at work. Had a wonderful time in Louisiana, New York and New Jersey in October visiting my friend JoAnn for her 70th birthday and then up to see my daughter for her 24th.

One of these days I will get my Ravelry projects pages updated and hopefully post some pictures here as well. I really do have pictures, just have never managed to download them from the camera yet.

Anyway, I have some really big news but I need to get to sleep right now (been up over 18 hours already). Some of you may already know the news depending on how you got here but I promise, I will try to get all details up this weekend. For now, take care and I will talk to you soon.

No comments: