Friday, October 5, 2007

Almost done with MS3! Now on to ....

Okay, I am almost done, just 8 more rows to go. Of course, then I have to cast off, and oh yeah, have to block it.... But still, I am almost finished and so looking forward to seeing just how gorgeous this bundle of peacock Jaggerspun looks when it is blocked and then modelled, expecially with the beautiful copper swan pin I got from Romi.

I now need to figure out just which mystery stole to work on next. Secret of Chrysopolis is absolutely gorgeous but it is going to take some serious concentration. It started last week and the second clue came out today. Secret of the Stole started today and it looks like it will be slightly simpler in terms of concentration. This may be the one for me today since I need to be getting ready to head off to the Ren Faire for the weekend. Only one weekend left after this one. I will miss it, that's for sure.

As I am sure you may have noticed by now, I have finally figured out how to include links in my blog. No, not on my own, though it is so simple I should have been able to. Actually, it is thanks to Regina , another blogger who had contacted me to ask how to make buttons on your blog that would link to the appropriate website. I sent her the directions today, explaining that now all I wanted to know how to do was to include links. She sent me back a quick explanation and voila! Isn't it cool how we can help each other out even though we are on opposite sides of the country?

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I finally found you!!! I am so sorry to have failed to help you with your linking. What a slacker I am!! I love the blog. Hope you are having fun at the RenFaire this weekend.