Saturday, October 13, 2007

Knitters' Coffeeswap Three

Okay, I have done it. The reason I began this blog originally was to get involved in some of the cool swaps I have seen. I have joined my first swap and here are the questions I need to answer for it.

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? I love the smell of freshly ground coffee so whole beans for me.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully-loaded, otherwise what's the point?
3. Regular or flavored? hmm, not yet a major coffee junky so I am willing to try a flavor or two, just recently tried Danish Pastry, it was yummy. However I have nothing against regular coffee.
4. How do you drink your coffee? with milk, actually preferably cream
5. Favorite coffee ever? don't have one yet
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? again, not hardcore coffee junky so I am not terribly fussy, just as long as it is NOT Starbucks
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? chocolate, of course (cuz I don't think cheesecake travels well LOL)
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I haven't yet learned to like very dark roasts so a lighter roast for me, I think
9. Yarn/fiber you love? love superfine merino, also baby alpaca, anything soft and yummy
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? don't really hate anything but tired of novelty yarns.
11. What's on your needles? hmm, two mystery stoles (SotS and Secret of Chrysopolis), illusion scarf and a Lily Chin scarf ...
12. Favorite colors? love blue, green, purple, teal, those deep rich colors
13. Allergies? none that I know of, unless you are planning on sending penicillin ;-)
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Not fond of orange and yellow colors, really love reading mysteries and attending Renaissance Faires, can't think of anything I need to get off my chest. Just excited about being matched up with a partner soon.

Okay, that does it for the swap questions. Now it is time to catch a nap and then head over to the last weekend of the Ren Faire. Next time I will try to post pictures of my finished Mystery Stole 3. Hooray!! It came out gorgeous and I am quite happy with my first major lace project. More details later. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Dawn ;) said...

glad you join us for this round ~ it should be a great one. Thx for filling out your questionaire. ;D