Friday, November 23, 2007

Still no computer :-(

Well, I still have no computer but I did order a brand new one just the other day. Hopefully it will arrive soon and I can stop bugging Kaylee to use the computer at the yarn shop. I promised big news so here it is. Jen is moving to New Jersey!! She leaves on Monday for her dream job of working with horses. She will be working for a three day event trainer in northern New Jersey. The place is called Penwick Stable and the pictures look fabulous. I am so jealous that she is going to have a white Christmas and ... she is only 1 1/2 hrs from New York City. I would love to visit the city at Christmas and see the Radio City Rockettes and all the fabulous Christmas windows at Macy's and other stores. Maybe I will see if I can get a few days off early in January to go visit. If not, I plan to head for the east coast in September and by then she should know where everything is. LOL

The last clue for Secret of the Stole came out today. It has been such a fun knit and the pattern is fabulous. I will try to post pictures sometime next week. DK is already planning a second mystery stole and I have signed up for the new group already. Anyway, time to run for now. Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving and found lots of things on sale if you dared to venture out on Black Friday.

No comments: