Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy happy, joy joy

Yep, you guessed it! My new computer has arrived. Actually, it arrived two days ago and it has taken this long for me to clear a spot and get it set up. Still have a couple of glitches, no speakers yet and danged Clearwire won't stay hooked up long enough and fast enough for all the LiveUpdate stuff to download. I am thinking that this live update is to cover all the virus scan and other security stuff and since I definitely need it ( ie: since virus killed (so to speak) old computer), I am hoping that I can get that working sometime tonight.

Actually, the new computer is not the only cause for joy. I have heard from Jen and she is deliriously happy in her new job. She was working the day she arrived despite having been up about 24 hours and being sick with sore throat, stuffy nose etc. By day 2 (actually about 18 hrs after she got there) she was up early, feeding, graining, turning out, cleaning stalls and all that good stuff before she had a lesson with one of the two trainers. She proclaimed it amazing and when I got an update from her today on her lesson with the other trainer, it was fabulous! I am so glad she has found a place with two amazing teachers. She should be able to learn a lot and I am sooooo jealous. Oh well, guess I will have to live vicariously through her.

The other cause for joy is the completion and blocking of Secret of the Stole. It is currently drying over at the shop. Kaylee got some pictures yesterday but we haven't had a chance to upload them yet. That is on the agenda for tomorrow since I will be over there to attend a KoolAid yarn dying class. Sounds like fun, don't you think? I am really looking forward to it. Then on Saturday, I am finally going to take the plunge and learn to crochet. Hmm, sounds like a couple more bandwagons to me. I knew the name of this blog was appropriate.

Will post more soon, hopefully with pictures this time. Have two more fun activities planned this weekend so will fill you in later. Bye for now.

No comments: